Friday, November 6, 2009

2007 Nissan Versa or 2008 Hyundai Elantra??

I currently own a 2007 Nissan Versa with 33,000 miles. I drive this car to the extreme! Between 3,000 - 5,000 a month.. I am looking to trade it in since it is a base model and I owe alot more than its worth. Hyundai dealer has offered me a great deal on a loaded 2008 Elantra $2,000 lower than the wholesale price and to pay me 12,000 for my car! Does anyone know if the Hyundai is a piece of crap? I have heard lots of bad things about them in the past!!
2007 Nissan Versa or 2008 Hyundai Elantra??
well i would just get a hybrid if i was you





save you plenty of gas(as long as your driving city streets not hwy)
2007 Nissan Versa or 2008 Hyundai Elantra??
The Elantra is the highest rated small car by Consumer Reports, beating out the Sentra/Corolla/Civic as their best buy in the category. Hyundai's warranty is 2 yr's and 24000 miles longer then Nissan/Honda/etc bumper to bumper + 10yr/100K powertrain warranty. The Elantra gets good gas mileage like your Versa and isn't expensive to maintain. Hyundai is very well rated this decade receiving top marks for quality and reliability from Consumer Reports and JD Power. Read more at http://www.hyundai.com and http://www.edmunds.com My only concern is, will you be trading in this car at 33,000 miles too? You'll always owe more then the car is worth in that situation.

Genealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment