Friday, November 6, 2009

Shifting problems. how can i improve my shifting skill?

when i start my car in the morning and drive away i am not able to shift into 1st gear. I have already tried to push the clutch again and move the gear stick gently into 1st gear. but it does not want to slip in. so i have to slam it into 1st. sometimes several times.
Shifting problems. how can i improve my shifting skill?
It is NOT you. Your synchro mesh (in the tranny) is worn.





You basically have to live with it or get a tranny rebuild.








Good Luck...
Shifting problems. how can i improve my shifting skill?
you need to have the clutch checked in it,it may need adjusted,when the get out of adjustment it makes them hard to get in gear,it should be easy to get in gear at all times,have a shop check this,is a cheap repair and only takes about 5 minutes to do,good luck with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment