Friday, November 6, 2009

Lower GAS mileage?

http://water4gas.com/2books.htm?hop=drog...


this site has help me reduce my gas milage,


has anyone tried this?
Lower GAS mileage?
wow thats amazing stuff but still i would try it on a car unless its under 3k worth
Lower GAS mileage?
I don't believe a word of it. If it were so, everyone would be doing it. I think it's a scam to get your money. When I see it, I'll believe it.
Reply:No, but i just purchased the instalation kit and am going to try it on my toyota land cruiser. It all makes sense, and its really easy to install. Heck, if i can increase, my mileage by 30% , I'll be very happy. I got my information from this site , www.bigeasyclub.com. They also have a forum, you should check it out. Its very informative.


No comments:

Post a Comment