Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Any good virtual/online car modifiers out there?

I have a 96 civic hatch and I was thinking about beautifying it a little. I'm not talking about rediculous body kits and stuff, just different colors, and alloy wheels and such, just to make it look a little cleaner and more pulled together. But it would be fun to see what crazy stuff i could do to it if i was into that stuff. I was wondering if there are any websites where you can play with a free online virtual car customizer similar to all the detailed lil things you can play with on need for speed and stuff. I found one called "hmodder" but the things you can change are pretty basic. Silly I know, but I was just curious. Thanks in advance!!
Any good virtual/online car modifiers out there?
With Honda, the only name that is really synonymous with it is Mugen. They offer everything from bodykits to suspension.





Their bodykits are designed with aerodynamics in mind.... i.e. promoting more downforce and a slippery Cd.... so its not just eye-candy unlike many other brands out there.





Don't know of any online car detailer... but you can see the kits they attached to cars...


No comments:

Post a Comment