Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fast cars/motorcycles...?

This is for my book... But its still 10 points, isnt it?


I need to know what some of the coolest sports cars/motorcycles are. Expensive, high class models.


You know some freaking awesome ones come to mind.





I need to know what the coolest things about them are. Make them foreign, please, as in not from the USA.


What are they?


How fast would they go?


Link a pic please?


Thank you!





Yes, I ask weird questions. I'm a writer, I'm allowed to be eccentric, aren't I?
Fast cars/motorcycles...?
ducati 1098 motorcycle, and a bugatti veyron or mclaren for cars
Fast cars/motorcycles...?
Not sure how I struck a chord with you, nor am I sure why you're writing a book, when you don't even really drive? But I just wanted to let you know that the first guy who answered is correct.


No comments:

Post a Comment