Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The worst driving test examiner you ever had?

what is your story and how did he get on your nerves. can you get into trouble for talking back to him and cussing?
The worst driving test examiner you ever had?
First, yes you will get into trouble for cussing them out. They can ban you from getting your license if you do that. If you have a problem with the instructor/examiner, go to their supervisor and tell them the problem. Let the super handle the employee...not you..


My worst examiner/ instructor was my father when I was learning to drive in a stick shift. He had no patience for me missing gears and I didn't pass the written test the first time I went down to take it and he said I didn't study/ which was bs because I studied hard all day. i didn't get my license then until I was 19 and a boyfriend loaned me his car. Another boyfriend before that taught me stick.
The worst driving test examiner you ever had?
An annoying bus driver who thought that old roads in the middle of a large city were "real country roads".


No comments:

Post a Comment