Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Meineke issues... please help!?

I recently got a leaking ac "fixed" at meineke. They charged me 300 dollars for an o-ring replacement at the expansion valve and a recharge. Less than 30 miles later it didn't work. I took it back and they couldn't find anything because they "didn't have the right equipment". I'm taking it to the head manager's meineke in another town tomorrow, but they say if it is another leak then i will have to pay the full price again, except for the charging. I feel like they should fix the other leak for free, since they didn't catch it before. I live in a very hot humid place so id like to get it fixed but I'm also a broke college student so i dont have 300 dollars to just throw around whenever. What should I do?
Meineke issues... please help!?
That is Meineke's way of doing business, contact you local BBB

azalea tree

No comments:

Post a Comment