Saturday, October 24, 2009

Are we finally reaching the end of the gasoline powered car?

Necessity is the mother of invention. Do you think $4 a gallon is enough to motivate the invention and proliferation of a new kind of car, or does it need to go higher?





Personally, I think it needs to be at about $8 a gallon to really affect change. Right now it's annoying, but it isn't really so bad that most Americans can't still drive where they want. My gas bill is still eclipsed by my food bill, car loan, insurance...even my entertainment bill. It really just means I save less. While I realize that this isn't the case for many Americans, I don't think most Americans have really gotten to the point where they are really considering alternative forms of transportation. I say $8 a gallon because that's the point where I'd start taking a bike to work.
Are we finally reaching the end of the gasoline powered car?
$8 a gallon? Are you insane? Most americans could barely afford it 3 years ago when is was $2.50. Do you really think that most americans can afford $4 a gallon? Why do you think the amount of motorcycles, mopeds, hybrid, and electric cars has tripled in the last year? If you really think most people can afford $4 a gallon you really are insane. The inventors don't need "motivated" everyone is trying their hardest to invent new alternative fuel sources because the person or persons that does will be a trillionair. Not to mention their names will be up there with great inventors like Thomas Edison.
Are we finally reaching the end of the gasoline powered car?
My suggestion is trying to get as much resource as you can before making final decision,here is a good one.http://car-insurance.online-helpers.info...


No comments:

Post a Comment