Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I weigh 300 pounds, can I drive a stock 2008 Honda Ruckus up a steep hill?

I'm looking for a cheap, gas efficient way to get to work, but the one problem is that the last hill I need to climb is rather steep as far as roads on hills go. I am also 300 pounds (I'd get a bike, but, I need to wear specific clothes for work, I can't go in all sweaty-like). I'm also interested in, if possible, an alternative solution. i'm trying to keep the budget under $2000, and i need something that gets more then 70 MPG. I would also like to be able to briefly go off-roading (there is a short trail that drastically cuts down the distance between my house and my work, it isn't a flat trail, but it's pretty much cut grass, not trees or anything, just grass). I know i'm being picky, but I could really use some help. Thank you in advance.

azalea tree

No comments:

Post a Comment