Saturday, October 24, 2009

Please read the scenario, I want to know who is right.?

Ok so me and my friend, who will will call Bob were riding bikes. Then these 10 kids started to follow us. "Bob" was right behind me riding and when I looked back only 5 seconds later, he wasnt so I turned around and saw that he was walking. One of the kids jacked his bike. lol. But the bike he had only found an hour before that, and it wasn't really his. But he is putting this blame fully on m e. 1) I didnt know they were doing anything, he didnt call out my name or say anything, he just stayed quiet. 2) I had only looked back 5 seconds before that, am I supposed to watch him 24/7 like he is my 5 year old son, I mean we are really 16. But he is saying I should have came back and helped him but he didnt give any sign that he was in trouble. I mean I'm not his father, not supposed to watch him constantly. But even if he got my attention and i came back and helped him, we would have gotten our a$$es kicked by these 10 kids and he would still be blaming me for us getting beat up.
Please read the scenario, I want to know who is right.?
I think you're both wrong for riding around on stolen bikes.





And you've got a bike. You've got a weapon. You can ram people. You can swing the bike around by the frame. You can **** people up with a bicycle.
Please read the scenario, I want to know who is right.?
from your account of the incident


he found the bike ,more than likely he took one of the 10 kids bikes
Reply:your Friend is at fault here he shouldn't have taken the bike if it wasn't his in the first place... those kids that followed you prolly owned the bike and if hes mad at you for gettin his stolen bike stolen then he is a retard


No comments:

Post a Comment