Saturday, October 24, 2009

Car Question? Which car is better?

I am comparing Porsche Cayenne and BMW X5 for both brand new 2008. Even though Cayenne is a little cheaper, it is still similar as X5. This is going to be a car for daily driving and I am wondering about which one would be better. I am not going add anything to the car or suit or hook it up. All it matters that it has excellent maintenance and great looks in exterior and interior.





Which car would drop faster in price in the future?


Also, getting Cayenne S or Cayenne GTS better than normal Cayenne? Is there a big difference?


If you drive or have experience with these cars can you tell me?


Can there be 7 seats in these cars?


Also, which car has more space?


Lastly, overall which car is better?





Thanks
Car Question? Which car is better?
The difference in the lettering with the porsche is one is a turbo model one is not. And if I had to choose, the porsche would be my choice. The bmw rides bad, its a rough ride. Cant comment on the porsche, I have never rode in one.
Car Question? Which car is better?
ok, a porsche has always had a good name from performance and reliability. Plus a cayenne will deffinently turn heads. But a bmw has more luxurys. The x5 is a very good car. and very reliable. and honestly, if you have kids....go with the bmw.


No comments:

Post a Comment