Wednesday, October 21, 2009

If you have a Hybrid, how do you get the gas or such for it?

Please answer.


I need help with this project. -_-;





And also, what is IntelliChoice?
If you have a Hybrid, how do you get the gas or such for it?
...it uses regular gas, just less of it.
If you have a Hybrid, how do you get the gas or such for it?
I am manager on Gas Stations ..... Thats all i do all day sell gas lol soo in hybird car you can just use regular gas .
Reply:Yes. This is REAL.. it DOES WORK! I have done it to my personal cars, and all of my family




members who requested.. (which was most of them!)





I recommend buying this guide since its the cheapest (29.95 instead of 35 or 60 !) and it's




the same as all the other ones. Good luck and happy saving!





This is the website where you can find the cheapest guide to convert your car on water..


http://www.hybridcar.tuhp.net


No comments:

Post a Comment