Saturday, October 24, 2009

What are some moving options?

Me and my sister are moving from the west coast to the east coast, and we don't have alot of money. All we plan on taking with us is my car, our clothes, my tv, 2 beds, and maybe a computer.





We've both looked into moving trucks, but with the price of gas being so expensive, I doubt we could afford it. And i only feel comforatable driving my tiny car.





Are there any other ways of transporting all of our things?
What are some moving options?
I'm not sure how big your vehicle is, however, I think you should get in touch with a company called U-Haul. You can attach a trailer to your vehicle and then when you get to the east coast you just drop off the trailer at the closest U-haul Dealer. They're all over the country. I believe that would probably be the cheapest way unless you request on facebook someone who may be moving also and request space in his moving van but be careful, do some sort of background check on the individual.





Hope this helps, good luck





Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment