Saturday, October 24, 2009

Running a red light with a rental car, but not sure if I'm at fault.?

I was in San Francisco and I think I ran a red light light. There was another car with me when we both made a left turn into a intersection and then a camera flash went off. I'm not sure if I ran it or was it the other car. How long do I have to wait until I get notified by the rental car company? Do they charge my credit card or do they forward me the ticket? Not sure how this really works. Any advice would be great.
Running a red light with a rental car, but not sure if I'm at fault.?
if a cop saw you and got your liscence #, you could be at fault. because they could look up the liscense plate find out where the car is from and they could ask where you rented the car who had the car on the date that you ran the red light.
Running a red light with a rental car, but not sure if I'm at fault.?
The yellow light means yeild. You didn't. You were moving through the intersection while the light was red. That's your fault. What will happen will all depend on who got sum last night!


No comments:

Post a Comment